What if you could learn from both past and future mistakes?
We did it. For you.
- The information provided only applies to the Website and does not concern any web sites that may be visited by any user via external links published on the Website.
- Data Controller
- Purpose of the Processing
The Company will only use the information you provide to it by using the Website in order to identify the client in order to justify whether they are entitled to use the chosen service and to promptly perform the client’s request.
- No personal data resulting from the access to the Website or the web-based services is either communicated or disseminated to third parties. We will only disclose your information where you have given your consent or where we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
- Categories of processed personal data
- In order to perform a request for a service we will need to processs the following personal data you provide us by using the Website: name, address, e-mail address, web address and/or telephone number. Sending e-mail messages containing your personal data to this Website is therefore based on your free, explicit, and voluntary consent to do so.
- When you visit this Website information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate it might acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning. This data category might include your IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
- Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, and is only used to extract anonymous statistics on Website use as well as to check its functioning. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the Website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website or make use of personalized electronic services including e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
- Information Security
- Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately and accessed without authorisation.
- The Company employs and/or works with teams of leading experts in data security globally to protect the Website and its users from unauthorized access to, or malicious alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information under our control.
- Personal data is processed for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
- In particular:
- We monitor our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against malicious access to our systems.
- We enforce rigid policies on: Data Protection and Retention; Business Continuity; Disaster Recovery; other statutory Operational risks; and restrict access to personal information to Company’s employees and contracting parties who need to be aware of that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. By undertaking the above security measures, the Company puts its best efforts to prevent its servers from being attacked or compromised.
- Data Protection Rights
7.1. All individuals that have access to and use the services available at the Website are entitled at any time to be informed of the type and origin of personal data we hold on them, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated, blocked from being visible or rectified.
You are also entitled to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data. All requests should be emailed to [email protected]
- Compliance and Cooperation
Last modified: 28 December 2020
ASO PM Ltd.