What if you could learn from both past and future mistakes?
We did it. For you.
This website (netone.global, or "Website") contains general information only and does not provide any technology deployment, infrastructure or process due diligence, investment or legal advice. Users should keep the following information in mind when visiting the Website:
Use of the Website, including the sending or receiving information through it, does not establish a vendor-client or an advisor-client or an attorney-client relationship nor otherwise protect information as privileged or confidential. A vendor-client or an advisor-client or an attorney-client relationship can only be established by express, written agreement.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AS THEY APPLY TO YOU
Section 1. Introduction
- The Website is published by ASO PM Ltd. (“Company” or “We”).
- The Company has developed this Website in order to provide online information about and/or access to its technology, products and services. Some of the services provided through the Website require a client to submit personal data such as name, address, e-mail address and/or telephone number, as well as other types of uniquely identifiable data containing personal data about him/her. The purpose of the processing of such personal data is to identify the client in order to justify whether they are entitled to use the chosen product or service and to promptly perform the client’s. prospect’s or reseller’s request.
Section 2. Informed use
- Users can access the information about the products and services offered or of the technologies, products and services themselves through this Website subject to fulfilling the following prerequisites:
- They have the necessary hardware equipment to access the Website;
Section 3. Purpose
The purpose of this document is to comprehensively set forth the terms and conditions to access and use the Website and the respective rights and obligations of the parties when using it. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Section 4. Enforceability
Section 5. Accessibility of the Website
- Access to the Website is free.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any of its content, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. The Company may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Section 6. Intellectual property
- The Website, taken as a whole, as well as each and every individual element composing it, including the specific programs and developments and the content containing data, texts, still or animated images, logotypes, sounds, graphics, files, documents are the exclusive property of the Company or any third party licensors. Any total or partial reproduction of the Website or any of its elements, made without the Company’s explicit authorization, is strictly forbidden and shall constitute an infringement punishable under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other applicable international legislation.
- The databases on the Website are protected under the relevant provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other applicable international legislation, and any extraction or re-utilization of the content of the databases, in whole or in part, shall be punishable thereunder.
- The trademarks and logotypes appearing on this site might be registered trademarks of the Company or third parties. Any unauthorized reproduction, imitation or use of these distinctive signs, in whole or in part, constitute a violation under the Trade Marks Act 1994 and other applicable international legislation, and shall be prohibited and actionable.
- Any other distinctive signs, including company names, trade names, shop names, domain names, displayed on the site, are the property of the Company or third parties and any reproduction of such distinctive signs without express permission may constitute an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights under the UK law and other applicable international legislation.
- The use of the Company’s service does not entitle you to ownership of any intellectual property rights in relation to our service or the content you access. You may not reproduce any content from our service unless you (i) obtain permission from Company or (ii) are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our service. It is prohibited to remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our service.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
Section 7. Liability
- The Company will assist the client in the performance of service chosen by the latter.
- Considering the technical essence of a Website, the Company cannot guarantee that the service will always be accessible or available.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently shut down the Website or suspend access to the service, without notice, for purposes including, but not limited to the update, maintenance, modification or change of the operating methods.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage of any kind resulting from any temporary or permanent unavailability of the Website or related service.
- The Company reserves the right to enhance or modify the Website and/or the service at any time and will inform the users accordingly.
- Users shall not act in a manner that would be illegal or fraudulent against the Company, other users or third parties. They shall not perform the following behavior as the list is not exhaustive: misuse our service, for instance, interfere with our service or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You might use our service only as permitted by the relevant legislation. The Company reserves the right to prevent the use of its services if you do not comply with these terms or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- Under no circumstances does the Company carry out a personalized analysis of the data provided by users.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely upon. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such.
Section 8. Privacy and Personal Data Protection
In accordance with the applicable international legislation including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the Company, acting as a data controller, informs users that it might process personal data relating to them. The personal data disclosed by users in order to profit from the Company’s services are intended for the authorized personnel of the Company, for managing such requests.
Section 9. Force majeure
- The service offered on the Website might be suspended or discontinued in case of force majeure.
- It is expressly agreed that force majeure events shall mean events usually accepted as such by the "Force Majeure" exception clause of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Publication No. 421).
Section 10. Protection against viruses and malicious software
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secured or free from bugs or viruses.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other applicable international legislation. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Section 11. Miscellaneous
- Good faith – the parties agree to perform their obligations with utmost good faith.
- Rules of evidence
11.5.2. The computer logs stored in the Website’s information systems will be kept in reasonable secure conditions and considered as evidencing the communications made between the parties.
11.5.3. Any contractual documents are archived on a reliable and durable medium that may be used as evidence.
- In connection with your use of the Website or any service, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt-out of some of those communications as sending an opt-out request to [email protected]
- If you are using the Website or any service on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify the Company and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the service or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
Section 12. Language
Section 13. Governing law - Jurisdiction
- Disputes shall be submitted to the courts of the place where the Company is incorporated, at the relevant time.
Section 14. Supplementary provisions
- If there is a conflict between these terms and the amended terms, the amended terms will prevail.
- These terms govern the relationship between the Company and you. They do not create any third party rights and interests.
- If you do not comply with these terms, any inaction on our part does not prevent us from exercising any or all our rights at any time in accordance with these terms (such as taking action in the future).
Section 15. Contacts
Contact details: [email protected]
Last modified: 28 December 2020
ASO PM Ltd.